Reasons why Lead Management should be in your 2013 plan
Lead management is a disciplined set of processes and procedures that ensures no inquiry is lost and all leads are pursued by your sales team (even before they get filtered at Suspects / Prospects / Waste). These systems not only help businesses close more deals but also help them understand what’s the best use of their dollars. Few of such reasons why every business need it:
1) To track lead’s contact information at a centralized place to let you or your team or a newly joined expert can work on it without any delays.
2) Keeping lead’s conversation or discussion brief right along with the leads helps your sales team to follow-up better and doesn’t matter who made the previous calls.
3) You know, which marketing source is doing good in generating more quality prospects.
4) Position yourself as a knowledgeable team of knowing everything about the lead.
5) Better measuring your marketing investments & managing your marketing & sales ROI.
6) Reduces cost of generating leads & customer acquisition expenses
7) Shrinking sales cycle & converting more leads into sales.
Only 5% of leads close quickly but 40-50% of leads will eventually. Having a standardized sales process that can be enacted, monitored, nurturing, follow-ups with past leads and refine it based on proven results makes the difference of closing more deals.
Management can’t see what’s happening to the leads after they get distributed to sales team, and often leads go untouched or left out without proper follow-ups. It all adds up to wasted lead generation dollars, frustration, lost revenue and lost customers. To solve these issues, every business needs a comprehensive lead management solution.
Find out more about how Leadomatic can solve your problems and build more business for you.